Content Writer, Marketing (6 months contract)The candidate:
We are looking for a talented Content Writer to deliver our message and produce compelling copy that will engage with our audience and drive our growth. You will be a passionate writer with an interest in consumer technology, telecommunications and media, with demonstrable experience of creating copy for websites and social media.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend industry events, network with fellow writers and industry figures, and learn about exciting new technology. You’ll work with multiple departments and disciplines, giving you the opportunity to develop new skills in SEO, social media, design and more.
You’ll be able to put your own stamp into your work, while learning to produce copy for a variety of platforms, and provide input into the creative direction of the site. You’ll play a key role in the development of the blog and be an important voice in content marketing campaigns.
- Write and upload engaging guides, news, blog posts and more for our UK website, broadbandchoices.co.uk
- Produce eye-catching sales copy for commercial site elements
- Edit work and maintain high editorial standards across the site
- Support content marketing and social media campaigns, providing ideas and defining creative direction
- Work collaboratively with other teams, including marketing, commercial, IT and design, providing editorial support as needed
- Proven copywriting experience
- Proven interest in technology, writing for online and content marketing
- Editing experience is essential and must have a keen eye for detail
- Writing experience within technology and/or telecommunications sector is preferred
- Must have good interpersonal skills, as you will be working with multiple teams
- Experience of content management systems
- Basic HTML knowledge is desirable (in-house training will be provided)
- Must be organised and be able to manage personal workloads to meet strict deadlines
- Must have willingness to learn new skills to support other areas of the business
To apply for this position, please send the following to email@example.com:
1) A copy of your CV
2) Portfolio / article samples
3) Covering letter
You must have the right to work in the EU/UK as the company is not able to sponsor visas.
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.