Welcome to our press room, an online resource for journalists and bloggers seeking broadband, phone or digital TV information.
We regularly provide statistics, comment, tips, case studies and infographics to the media on issues relating to home communications services. On this page you will find our press releases, PR contact information, recent coverage in the media, spokesperson details and links to our social channels - whatever broadbandchoices.co.uk is up to, this is the place to find out about it.
This page is currently undergoing a makeover, so if you are looking for information and can't find it here, feel free to contact our press office on 020 7400 7403. We're happy to help.
Recent Press Releases
- broadbandchoices.co.uk appoints new head of Marketing - 7 May 2013
- 40% of Brits admit to 'net regret' from online shopping - 27 March 2013
- Brits waste millions as broadband bundle costs plummet - broadbandchoices.co.uk research - 4 March 2013
- Research from broadbandchoices' reveal that broadband could mark the end for the traditional TV - 25 January 2012
- Broadband comparison site broadbandchoices.co.uk launches advertising campaign - 21 December 2012
- broadbandchoices appoints Tobin Ireland as chairman - 20 December 2012
- Research from broadbandchoices reveals that bedtime browsing is keeping Brits awake - 13 December 2012
- The Chancellor announces plans for 10 'super connected broadband cities' - read our comments - 5 December 2012
- Read broadbandchoices' comments on Ofcom's customer satisfaction data - 4 December 2012
- Winners of the broadbandchoices customer satisfaction awards announced - 20 November 2012
- Research from broadbandchoices reveals that poor broadband connections are affecting onling gaming - 14 November 2012