Our review of Sky broadband is based on results from our Customer Satisfaction Survey. The stars represent average ratings from Sky customers themselves - so you know it's information you can trust...
How good is Sky broadband?
Sky broadband packages
Sky is one of the few UK broadband providers to offer truly unlimited download allowances without a fair use policy. These apply to its up to 14Mb broadband as well as its up to 38Mb and up to 76Mb fibre packages.
Sky is arguably best known for its digital TV service, offering the widest range of (high-definition) HD channels in the UK, and a whole host of other great channels for sports fans, movie buffs and more.
Compare Sky broadband packages and prices with our best buy table. New customers can call Sky on 0844 241 1407 existing customers please call 08442 414 141 instead for account and billing enquiries.
Customer comments about Sky Broadband
- Sky have always looked after me and provide a very good customer service.
- Haven't had any probs for years!
- It all seems to run smoothly.
- Speed is the biggest problem for everyone in my area but I have one of the best speeds across all providers here.
- Could be cheaper.
- The router is hopeless only works in one room, Sky are no help - just wants me to buy a new one.
- I think I am paying too much for the service I receive.
Compare broadband in your area
Why do we need your postcode?