The following TalkTalk review is based on results from our Customer Satisfaction Survey. The stars represent average ratings from actual TalkTalk customers - so you know it's information you can trust...
How good is TalkTalk broadband?
TalkTalk broadband packages
TalkTalk (www.TalkTalk.co.uk) offers a range of broadband packages with different speed and phone options. You can find details of the packages offered by TalkTalk below. Prices and packages are updated daily.TalkTalk claims its free HomeSafe security service makes its home broadband packages the safest in the UK. As well as standard security features, it also offers: Kids Safe, which lets you block websites you think are unsafe or unsuitable for your children or teenagers; and Homework Time, which allows you to set a time during the day to block your children from accessing social networking and games websites, either 7 days a week or Monday to Friday.
TalkTalk also offer a digital TV service too. With TalkTalk's TV, Broadband and phone subscription you will get a free YouView TV box which allows unlimited access to seven day catch up with BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5. You can also pause and record 74 Freeview channels - including some in amazing HD, and get unlimited access to 4,000 shows and box sets - with some of the best shows from the US & UK. If you are a sports fan or movie buff, you can also add on Sky Sports and Sky Movies boosts (with only a one month minimum commitment so no costly annual subscription).
Customer comments about TalkTalk Broadband
- I am very satisfied with TalkTalk if I ever have a problem with my service it is dealt with immediately with no fuss or bother and have provided an engineer at my convenience and the price is right.
- Speed is good and it is reliable.
- Always gives good service and responds to any problems I may have quickly and satisfactorily.
- Can be unreliable at times - and not always that easy to find out if there are local problems. Seems to lose connection more frequently from time-to-time.
- My package price has nearly doubled since I first joined.
- Accounts helpline is very poor. Their customer advisers will just say 'yes' and do nothing.
Compare broadband in your area
Why do we need your postcode?