The Broadband Download Monitor was discontinued on Thursday 6 September, 2012
IMPORTANT - Please read
As of Thursday 6 September 2012 The Broadband Download Monitor has been discontinued.
There is no re-release date for this software at this time and all current versions will no longer work as of this date.
If you would like to be informed when any new software may be available, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow these easy-to-use instructions to remove the software from your computer.
How to uninstall the Broadband Download Monitor
- Click Start or the Windows button on the left hand side of your screen.
- Select Control Panel from the pop-up menu
- Select programs and features or add/remove programs
- Here you will see a list of all the installed programmes on your pc
- Select the Broadband Download Monitor and then click on the uninstall button at the top of the list.