Read the terms and conditions for the Sky Health Service Discounts competition.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition and prize draw is run by Decision Technologies Limited whose registered address is Third Floor High Holborn House, 52-54 High Holborn, London WC1V 6RL in conjunction with Health Service Discounts.
- Entry into the competition and prize draw is free.
- The start date of the competition and prize draw is 00:01 4th June 2013 in the UK.
- The closing date of the competition and prize draw is 23:59 17th June 2013 in the UK.
- The competition and prize draw is open to UK residents only.
- To enter the competition and prize draw you must be 18 years of age or older.
- The competition and prize draw is not open to employees (and their families) of Decision Technologies Limited, Sky, Health Service Discounts or anyone else connected with the prize draw.
- Entry to the competition and prize draw is restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- To be entered into the prize draw entrants must correctly answer the competition question and accept the competition terms and conditions using this online entry form.
- Two main prize draw winners will be chosen at random by Decision Technologies Limited after the closing date of the competition from all entrants that correctly answered the competition question and accepted the competition terms and conditions using this online entry form, prior to the closing date of the competition.
- The prize draw winners will be notified via email within 5 business days of the closing date. If any notification email is not acknowledged within 10 business days from date sent then alternative prize draw winner(s) will be chosen at random from the remaining qualifying entries.
- Decision Technologies Limited cannot accept any responsibility if entrants provide an incorrect email address.
- Decision Technologies Limited cannot accept any responsibility for failure of the internet or any other failure of any kind that might prevent a prize draw winner receiving notification.
- Winners' names are available on request (simply email email@example.com)
- The prizes comprise two (2) Complete Bundle TV packages consisting of: Sky+HD box, free standard installation provided by Sky, a 12 month subscription to the Complete Bundle (package consists of Entertainment Extra+, HD pack, Sports and Movies) (the "Prizes").
- Each prize winner will receive one (1) Prize.
- The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the "Prize Conditions"):
a) Sky Complete Bundle TV package terms and conditions: Each winner will be required to enter into three (3) subscription contracts (one Sky digital, one Sky+ and one Sky+HD subscription contract). After expiry of the winner's 12 months free viewing, unless the winner cancels or changes their package, giving 31 days or more notice, standard subscription charges will apply (see www.sky.com for details). Sky+ subscription is included in the winner's Sky TV subscription and is required to use the Personal Video Recorder features of the Sky+HD box. The winner will need Sky+HD professionally installed even if the winner already has a minidish. Costs may apply for non-standard set-up. The winner must keep their Sky+HD box connected to a fixed and operational telephone line. If the winner needs a minidish the winner will be responsible for obtaining all consents required (e.g. landlord's) before installation. Multiroom is not included in the Prize. Existing Sky digital customers will receive a free Complete Bundle TV subscription and an upgrade to a Sky+ HD box for 12 months.
b) Sky will contact the winner to arrange installation of the winner's Prize. Winners must redeem their Prize within one year. Failure by the winner to make an installation application within this time period could result in loss of Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
c) There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
d) Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
- Decision Technologies Limited reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or an element thereof) for an equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond the Decision Technologies Limited's reasonable control.
- Decision Technologies Limited reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if in its reasonable view the entrant's current or past conduct is (or has been) inappropriate, unlawful or offensive or is likely to bring the Decision Technologies Limited into disrepute. If the winning entry is disqualified Decision Technologies Limited reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
- Decision Technologies Limited will share each winner's personal details with Sky and its authorised agents for the purpose of administering the competition and prize draw.
- Decision Technologies Limited will not offer technical support.
- Decision Technologies Limited's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- By submitting your entry you agree that Decision Technologies Limited and Heath Service Discounts may republish your competition answer and name in articles and features on their websites and other media. They will not disclose any user's email address or any level of personal information that would enable any third party to contact or identify a particular individual.
- This competition and prize draw and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agreed that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with it.