Sick of slow internet? Got a need for speed? Well you’re in luck - we’ve teamed up with TalkTalk to give you the chance to get free fibre optic broadband for a year and a half simply by entering our latest Twitter competition…
What you may not know is that TalkTalk also does in the shape of Superpowered Fibre, which offers download speeds up to four times faster than the UK average, as well as being totally unlimited, allowing you to do more online at the same time.
And right now, you can get Superpowered Fibre from just £11.75 a month for the first six months - £13.50 a month after that - plus £15.95 a month line rental, with free connection and the TalkTalk Super Router - which has greater range than those offered by TalkTalk's rivals - thrown in for good measure.
Sound good? Well this might sound even better - we've teamed up with TalkTalk to give you the chance to get Superpowered Fibre for free for a year and a half simply by entering our latest Twitter competition! Woof.
How to enter
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is…
1. Follow broadbandchoices.co.uk on Twitter
3. Include #TalkTalkFibre in your tweet
So what are you waiting for? Get stuck in!
Terms and conditions
- This competition and prize draw is run by Decision Technologies Limited whose registered address is First Floor, High Holborn House, 52-54 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6RL.
- Entry into the competition is free.
- The start date of the competition and prize draw is 12pm, 1 August, 2014 in the UK.
- The closing date of the competition and prize draw is 12.01pm, 8 August, 2014 in the UK.
- The competition and prize draw is open to UK residents only.
- To enter the competition and prize draw you must be 18 years of age or older. Proof of age may be required.
- The competition and prize draw is not open to employees of Decision Technologies Limited, their families, or anyone else connected with the prize draw.
- The competition is not open to existing Talktalk customers.
- To be entered into the prize draw entrants will need to follow @broadbandchoice on Twitter, retweet that day's competition tweet and include #TalkTalkFibre in it.
- One prize draw winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the start date and the closing date.
- The prize is a TalkTalk Superpowered Fibre package worth £525.10 in total. This figure covers the cost of fibre optic broadband, evening and weekend calls to UK landlines and line rental over 18 months.
- If the prize winner already has a TalkTalk package they will not receive the prize and another winner will be chosen at random.
- If the prize winner does not live in an area where TalkTalk Superpowered Fibre is available they will receive a cheque for the value of the package of £525.10.
- The winner will be responsible for covering calls, TV Boosts and any other costs that might be incurred through subscription to or use of the service during any contract term.
- Unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Decision Technologies Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The prize winners will be notified via Twitter within three business days of the closing date. If any Twitter notification email, direct message or tweet is not acknowledged within 10 days of the send date an alternative winner will be chosen at random from the remaining qualifying entries.
- Decision Technologies Limited cannot accept any responsibility for failure of the internet or any other failure of any kind that might prevent a prize draw winner or runner up receiving notification.
- Decision Technologies Limited and associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond Decision Technologies Limited's control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
- Decision Technologies Limited will not be liable for any prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond Decision Technologies Limited's reasonable control.
- Decision Technologies Limited's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners' names are available on request by emailing email@example.com.
- By submitting your entry you agree that Decision Technologies Limited may republish your competition answer in articles and features on its website and other media. We will not disclose any user's email address or any level of personal information that would enable any third party to contact or identify a particular individual.
- If you do not want us to republish your answer then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above and we will fully comply with your request.