Broadbandchoices turning your #badchoice mothers day present into a #goodchoice gift!
Did the present you recieved this mothers day leave a lot to be
desired? Or did the treat you had planned for your mum on Sunday
quickly turn turn sour?
Here at broadbandchoices.co.uk we are still on our one man mission to rid the world of bad choices. Share your #mothersdayfail story with us and we will reward the best tale of mothers woe with an Amazon Kindle. Now that's a #goodchoice!
The competition ends at 12PM Friday 15th March and the winner will be announced shortly after.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is run by Decision Technologies Limited whose registered address is Third Floor High Holborn House, 52-54 High Holborn, London WC1V 6RL.
- Entry into the competition is free.
- The start date of the competition is 16:00 11th March 2013 in the UK.
- The closing date of the competition is 12:00 15th March 2013 in the UK.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- To enter the competition and prize draw you must be 18 years of age or older.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of Decision Technologies Limited or anyone else connected with the competition.
- The winner will be the owner of the best #mothersdayfail story - Decision Technologies Limited's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The winner will be notified within 2 business days of the closing date. If any notification is not acknowledged within 10 days from date sent then alternative winner(s) will be chosen at random from the remaining qualifying entries. Decision Technologies Limited cannot accept any responsibility for failure of the internet or any other failure of any kind that might prevent the winner receiving notification.
- Winners' name is available on request (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The main prize winner will recieve a Kindle - no cash alternative will be offered
- By submitting your entry you agree that Decision Technologies Limited may republish your competition answer in articles and features on our website and other media. We will not disclose any user's email address or any level of personal information that would enable any third party to contact or identify a particular individual.
- If you do not want us to republish your answer then please contact us at email@example.com or the registered address above and we will fully comply with your request.