Tesco Mobile is offering its best ever prices on a wide range of smartphones, including a £180 saving on the iPhone XS Max, plus a range of cheap SIM only deals.
Whether you want to upgrade your iPhone, get the latest Samsung Galaxy, or find a cheap SIM-only deal this Black Friday, Tesco Mobile has an awful lot to offer.
And the really good news is that you don’t have to wait until the official Black Friday date of 29th November to get them. They’re up for grabs right now.
Below, we’ve listed some of our favorite Black Friday deals from Tesco Mobile, as well as some other perks the provider offers.
Let’s take a look…
Samsung Galaxy S10 Black Friday deals
2019’s Samsung Galaxy S10 is everything you’d expect from a flagship Android phone.
It’s got a gorgeous 6.1-inch Dynamic AMOLED display, as well as a brilliant triple-lens rear camera that makes it really easy to get great snaps, even in really challenging lighting conditions. That goes whether you’re shooting panoramas or portraits.
And the front camera’s no slouch either, with a really great background-blur mode that makes for some really striking selfies.
Keeping the phone ticking over is a powerful Qualcomm 855 Snapdragon processor and 8GB of RAM. While 128GB and 512GB storage options means there’s plenty of capacity for all your apps, music, games and more.
Impressively, as part of Tesco Mobile’s best ever Black Friday deal, you can now get the S10 for just £29.99 per month (down from £35.99) - the lowest price Tesco has ever offered.
That buys you monthly allowances of 2GB of data, as well as 5,000 minutes and 5,000 texts.
**Offer ends Sunday December 1
Tesco Mobile Best ever iPhone 7 deals
The iPhone 7 is still one of Apple's best-loved smartphones and, with features like an excellent 12 megapixel camera,
It's got a 4.7 inch display that's comfortable to hold in the hand, and comes in five colours: Jet Black, Gold, Silver, Rose Gold and Black.
Most impressive of all, though, is the iPhone 7's 12MP dual-lens camera setup. Indeed, with excellent image stabilization auto focus and 2x optical zoom, the camera is still an impressive feature.
In terms of performance, the iPhone 7 boasts a quad-core Apple A10 fusion chip, along with 2GB of RAM. And, thanks to its 1,960mAh battery, you'll likely only need to charge the phone once per day.
Other features include Apple Pay support, a finger print scanner, a Force Touch pressure sensitive screen and the phone is also IP67 water and dust resistant, meaning the device should survive a drop in up to a meter of water for up to half an hour.
As part of its special Black Friday offer, Tesco Mobile are currently offering the iPhone 7, with 500mb of data, 5000 minutes and 5000 texts for just £14.49 per month.
** Offer ends December 1
Best Black Friday SIM-Only deals
You can now get 2GB of data with Tesco for £7.50 per month for 12 months, along with 500 minutes and 5000 texts.
But if you’re looking for more generous allowances, Tesco Mobile is also offering 5000 minutes, 5000 texts and 20GB of data for £15.00 per month on a 12-month contract.
Other deals worth a mention include 100GB of data, 5000 minutes and texts for £25 per month for 12 months.
**Offers end Sunday December 1
Why choose Tesco Mobile?
As we say, Tesco Mobile offers excellent value for money.
Check some of the perks that caught our eye:
- Free Clubcard points. One of the great things about Tesco is its Clubcard scheme. Brilliantly, if you’re a Tesco Mobile customer, you’ll get them free. Simply pay your bill, and you’ll get the points. Better still, you can use your points to get money off your Tesco Mobile bill and you'll get double their value too.
- Capped contracts. So you don’t overspend, Tesco Mobile has a range of capped contract deals to choose from. Just set a cap from zero to £100 and your bill will never go higher than that.
- Pay as you go. Pay-as-you-go mobiles are a great option if you’re a light phone user. Simply use the Tesco Mobile app to monitor your balance, and top up your phone as and when you need.
- Tesco Mobile app. Tesco Mobile’s Xtra app makes it extra convenient for you to monitor your bill and, by signing up to the app, you’ll save an extra £3 per month on your bill to boot.
- Trade in and up. Tesco Mobile’s trade-in and trade-up scheme lets you trade in your current phone with Tesco Mobile, or get cash for your old handset.