Got a broadband, home phone, or TV package that came with some free vouchers? Here's how to claim them.
Take advantage of time-limited promotions and you can secure yourself free vouchers or giftcards when you sign up for broadband.
We'll walk you through the claims procedure for BT, Sky, Plusnet, TalkTalk, Vodafone and more.
How to claim free BT broadband vouchers
The claims process with BT broadband packages varies, depending on whether you're claiming an M&S voucher, a BT Reward Card or any of the other freebies that BT offers.
We're confident you'll find all the help you need to claim your voucher right here. But if you do encounter a problem and don't receive your reward, you'll need to get in touch with BT customer support.
How to claim a BT Reward card, Amazon voucher or iTunes voucher
1) Sign up for a BT broadband package from broadband choices. Make sure you choose a deal that's included in the free-voucher promotion and that you do so within the offer period.
1) When your order is complete, BT will email you with log-in details for your BT customer account and an order number. Keep these safe, since you'll need them to claim your reward.
2) Once your broadband is up and running, head to BT's customer log-in page. Here you'll be asked to enter your BT ID and password. It's a good idea to claim as soon as you can, since there's usually a three-month window before the offer expires.
3) Logged in to your BT account? Good news. Now you just need to input your order number and select your reward to complete your claim.
4) BT will send a Reward Card to the address you provided when you signed up. Expect the voucher to arrive within 30 days of lodging your claim.
How to claim your Marks & Spencer voucher from BT
1) Sign up for a BT package from broadband choices. Make sure that the deal you've chosen includes a free M&S voucher and that you sign up within the offer period.
2) Once BT has processed your order, it will email you with an order number. You may want to write it down too, so you've got it to hand. Either way, keep your number safe. You'll need it to make a claim.
3) Wait until your BT broadband is up and running. Then head to BT's M&S voucher claim page. To submit your claim, you'll need your BT order number, your email address and your landline phone number.
4) BT will check that your service is live. Assuming it is, BT will send the M&S voucher to the address where your service is being provided. Allow up to 45 days from submitting your claim for your voucher to arrive.
How to claim Sky broadband vouchers and reward cards
The claims process for Sky varies, depending on whether you're claiming a voucher or pre-paid gift card. Here, we'll walk you through both procedures.
Claiming vouchers from Sky broadband
1) Sign up for a Sky broadband deal from broadband choices. Check that the package you're choosing includes a free reward and that you're signing up during the offer period.
2) Sky will process your order. Once that's done, you'll be emailed with a Sky order number and a Sky iD log-in. Keep your details safe. You'll need them to claim their reward.
3) Sky broadband up and running? Then you're ready to claim. Your next job is to log in on Sky's site and head to the 'Claim your reward page' in My Account.
4) Wait for the voucher to arrive, either by post or as an email if it's an e-voucher. The time it takes to be sent out depends on the type of voucher you're claiming.
To check how long you're likely to have to wait, delivery times are made clear in the 'claim your reward page' that you can see when you're logged into your Sky account.
Claiming a pre-paid Mastercard from Sky broadband
1) Choose a Sky broadband deal from broadband choices and sign up.
Naturally, you'll need to make sure you pick one that includes the free reward card and that you've signed up within the promotion period.
2) Sky will email you with an order number and log-in for your Sky account. You'll require both to make your claim.
3) Once your Sky broadband is live, wait a further 30 days and head to www.sky.com/claim. Don't wait too long to submit; you've got 90 days to make your claim before the free-gift-card offer expires.
4) Wait for your pre-paid Mastercard to arrive. Waiting times are made clear in claim your reward section that you'll be able to see when you log into your Sky account.
How to claim EE broadband vouchers
The process for claiming your vouchers from EE depends on the type of reward you're entitled to. Here's what you need to know...
Claiming Amazon.co.uk gift cards from EE
1) Sign up for EE home broadband from broadband choices. Make sure you sign up within the offer period and that you’ve definitely selected a deal that includes the free gift card.
2) Within five working days of receipt of your order, you’ll be sent an email and text message telling you how to claim your gift card.
3) Once you’ve submitted your claim, EE will email you with a Gift Card claim code. This will arrive within six working days after you’ve made your first broadband bill payment.
4) Don’t worry if you can’t find anything you want on Amazon straightaway. You’ve got ten years to use the card.
5) Card hasn't arrived? You can take it up with EE on 0800 587 2297. Or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claiming Amazon vouchers or cashback from EE
1) Choose an EE deal that includes free Amazon vouchers or cash and sign up for it using broadband choices' comparison tables.
2) EE will process your order and send you an order number and customer log-in for your account. Both are required to make your claim.
3) Once your service is up and running and you've paid your second bill, EE will send you an email outlining how to claim your reward. You've got 60 days from the day you received the email to register your claim.
4) Sit tight and wait for your reward to arrive. Allow up to 30 days after your claim is received for delivery.
5) Not got your voucher? Contact EE on email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Marketing Lounge Partnership Customer Service team on 01565 656251.
How to claim vouchers and gifts from TalkTalk
Getting hold of your free gift from TalkTalk depends on whether you're claiming an E-gift card, which typically includes the choice of cards from Amazon, Tesco, Great British Pub or a Restaurant Card, or a Love2Shop voucher.
Claiming an E-gift card from TalkTalk
1) Sign up for a TalkTalk deal that includes a free E-gift card through broadband choices. Make sure you get your order in before the time-limited promotion expires.
2) Look out for your confirmation email from TalkTalk, which will include an order number and customer log-in. You'll need both to claim your reward.
3) Broadband up and running? Good. TalkTalk will send you instructions to claim your reward within 90 days of your purchase. After you've received the instructions, you'll have three months to claim your reward.
4) Because it's an E-voucher and not a physical voucher, you'll have to nominate whether you want it sent to your email or mobile phone.
5) Go and get yourself something nice.
6) Not got your voucher? Get in touch with TalkTalk on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claiming a Love2Shop voucher from TalkTalk
TalkTalk automatically sends out physical Love2Shop vouchers to the address where your service was set up. So there's no need to submit a claim.
However, it's worth noting that you may have to wait up to 28 days after your broadband is up and running to receive your voucher.
Not sure where to spend it? Here's a full list of participating retailers and restaurants.
How to claim vouchers from Vodafone
1) Sign up for a Vodafone broadband package from broadband choices. Make sure you choose a deal that's included in the free-voucher promotion and that you do so within the offer period.
2) Vodafone will confirm your purchase and send you an order number and customer account log-in. Both of which you'll need to claim your voucher.
3) Your voucher will be sent to the email address you used to sign up following a validation period of 120 days.
4) Not got your voucher? Or just an enquiry? Contact: email@example.com.
How to claim your rewards from Plusnet
Once your Plusnet connection is active, you'll receive an email within 10 days telling you how to claim your voucher. You must claim your voucher within 2 months of receiving the email.
Mastercard or prepaid debit card
After your services has been activated, Plusnet will send an email with instructions on how to get your Mastercard/Prepaid Debit card. After the email has been received, you have 2 months to claim your reward.
For an Amazon.co.uk voucher, Plusnet will email you a link which is valid for two months. Click it, and fill out the onscreen form until you get to a confirmation screen. This screen will show you your Amazon gift certificate code, which you can start using straight away.
For cashback, Plusnet will email you a link to their cashback claim page. This link is valid for two months.
Within 30 days of clicking it and filling out the onscreen form, your cheque should arrive at the address where your package is installed, in the name of the account holder.
How to claim rewards from John Lewis broadband
1) Sign up for a John Lewis broadband deal through broadband choices. Make sure the package you've chosen includes a free gift and that you're signing up during the offer period.
2) Withing 60 days of your service being activated, John Lewis will send an e-gift card to your inbox. Look out for it.
3) Treat yourself to something at a John Lewis or Waitrose store, or online.
How to claim free vouchers from Virgin Media
1) Pick a Virgin Media package and sign up for it through broadband choices. To qualify for the free voucher, make sure you sign up during the promotional period.
2) After your Virgin Media broadband has been installed for 28 days, you'll be sent an email from Edenred (the company that handles the voucher-claim process on Virgin Media's behalf. The email will contain the 16-digit code you need to claim, as well as a link to the Compliments Select site.
3) Click the link, enter the code and choose your vouchers. These will be posted to you within two-three working days.
4) Not received your voucher-claim code? Or maybe your vouchers haven't arrive seven days after you submitted your claim?
Get in touch with Edenred through the Compliments Select site. You'll find a 'Contact us' option in the top right-hand corner.
How to claim free vouchers from Onestream
- Sign up for a Onestream broadband package that includes free vouchers and complete your purchase within the time-limited promotional period,
- When your service is live, you’ll get an email from Onestream. This will include details of how to claim your voucher. You’ll have a 90-day window upon receipt of the email in which to claim your voucher.
- No sign of your voucher after 90-120 days? Get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to claim free vouchers from Hyperoptic
- Choose a Hyperoptic package that includes a free gift and sign up, making sure that you do so before the time-limited promotion expires.
- Your voucher should arrive within three months of your service being activated.
- In the event that your voucher does not arrive, contact Hyperoptic on email@example.com.