Choose the best HTC contract deal
Known for superior designs and premium build specs, the HTC range includes some great handsets with enticing features - not least the BoomBass audio. In recent years HTC has been somewhat eclipsed by the rise of mobile behemoths Apple and Samsung, but whatever your criteria for choosing a mobile contract, there are still some excellent HTC plans available.
How do I find a HTC contract?
It’s easy to find a mobile phone contract that’s right for you by using our price comparison table. If you’re specifically looking for a HTC deal, we’ve got plenty of those too.
You can filter by:
- Monthly and total cost
- Upfront costs, contract length
- Data, call and text allowances
And if you’re concerned about phone storage or looking to keep costs down with a refurbished phone (iD Mobile have plenty of those on offer) - you can select these options too!
Add and remove different HTC handsets to narrow and broaden your contract search.
Best HTC deals
If your aim is keeping costs low on a new contract, there are some good HTC contract options available - many of which come from iD Mobile and include a refurbished HTC handset.
As our data, call and text requirements vary, it’s important to pick the right contract that fits your needs. For example, if you’re a heavy watcher of HD video or use your phone to regularly stream music, then consider the best deals with larger data allowances. Alternatively, your main priority may be unlimited calls and texts.
So it should be easy to find a HTC mobile contract that’s right for you:
- Light user: iD Mobile offer some very reasonably-priced 24-month contracts on the HTC One Mini 2 and HTC One A9S handsets, if your data and call allowance needs are low - though many of the offers include a refurbished handset.
- Medium user: iD Mobile are still probably your best bet for a contract with a moderate amount of data - say 1-2GB, and decent call and text allowances. Though do also check out Vodafone, EE and O2 for lowish data contracts - with unlimited calls and texts.
- Heavy user: Even if you hit the data hard, there are still good HTC contract deals to be had. Check out iD Mobile, O2 and Vodafone for contracts that include a data allowance of between 10-30GB, on handsets such as HTC Desire 650, HTC One A9S and HTC One Mini 2.
And note that some contracts do require an upfront charge.
Cheap HTC deals
There are a few factors to weigh up when finding the cheapest mobile contract deal. The monthly cost is the obvious place to start, but many contracts also include an upfront charge, which you pay when you first take out the contract. You also need to consider the overall length of the contract. These three factors will determine the total amount of money you’ll pay over the course of a contract. But don’t worry - there’s still loads of HTC mobile contracts available to you, offering a wide range of tariffs that include different data, call and text allowances.
Find a HTC mobile contract that includes:
- Short contract - Unfortunately HTC phones are currently only available on 24-month contracts, so you may like to consider other handsets on a shorter one-month contract.
- Long contract - Spreading costs over a longer contract is a good way of keeping your overall contract cost down, as well as keeping things more manageable monthly. iD Mobile is your go-to network for the cheapest 24-month contracts on HTC One Mini 2 and HTC One A9S handsets.
- No upfront charge - If you’d rather not pay an upfront charge on your new contract, iD Mobile’s plans work out the cheapest, though O2 also offer a cheapish plan that includes unlimited texts. Even though such contracts are sold with a ‘FREE’ handset, that cost is usually spread out over the course of the contract. That said, there’s still no pricey upfront charge to pay.
- Unlimited data - Although there aren't any HTC mobile deals that offer unlimited data, data junkies should try O2 for plans that include 25-30GB data allowances - and if you're in the market for more data still, try Vodafone's plans that include a whopping 60GB, with unlimited minutes and unlimited texts.
- Unlimited minutes and text - If you’re all about the chatting and texting, try EE, Vodafone and O2. There are some reasonable HTC contracts available which will keep your monthly costs down - with varying data allowances. Though they do all come with an upfront cost.
HTC One Mini 2
The HTC One Mini 2 takes most of what's great about the HTC One (M8) and sticks it in a smaller package. Sharing the same fantastic look and feel as its big brother, with its 4.5in screen and BoomSound speakers, it’s a great choice for anyone who wants the flashiness of a flagship phone in a more compact package.
HTC One A9S
Not as glamorous as the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy range, but in terms of design and functionality this HTC smartphone is a solid performer. Classy metal body, decent camera performance, reasonable battery life and a quick-charge function are packaged at a winning price. Priced for value, this is an excellent mid-range phone.
HTC U Ultra
An attractive addition to the HTC top-tier handsets, the HTC U Ultra’s plus points include a large (5.7inch) screen and sharp display, a good 16-megapixel front camera and large 3000 mAh battery. Though as is the current trend, there’s no headphone jack to plug into - and its premium price may well put some off.