Choose the best Huawei contract deal
Stylishly designed with plenty of processing power and battery life, Huawei phones are an excellent choice whatever your criteria for choosing a new phone and contract.
Using our price comparison table, it’s easy to find a Huawei mobile contract to suit your needs - whether you’re a heavy data user, are looking for a longer contract to spread your costs, or simply want to avoid an upfront charge on your new handset.
How do I find a Huawei contract?
You can filter by:
- Monthly and total cost
- Upfront costs, contract length
- Data, call and text allowances
And if your priorities are phone storage or looking to keep costs down with a refurbished phone - you can select these options too!
Add and remove different Huawei handsets to narrow and broaden your contract search.
Best Huawei deals
If you’re keen to keep your monthly costs down with a good Huawei deal, there are some excellent cost-effective plans available.
We all have different needs when it comes to picking the right mobile contract. For example, if you’re a heavy watcher of HD video or use your phone to regularly stream music, then consider the best deals with larger data allowances. Alternatively, your main priority may be unlimited calls and texts.
With our tool it should be easy to find a Huawei contract that’s right for you:
- Light user: iD Mobile offer some very cheap 24-month contracts on the Huawei Y6 (2017), Huawei P8 Lite and Huawei P9 Lite handsets, if your data, call and text allowance needs are low.
- Medium user: Consider iD Mobile, giffgaff, Vodafone, EE and O2 plans for a moderate amount of data - say 1-2GB, and decent call and text allocations.
- Heavy user: Even if you hit the data hard, there are still some good Huawei contract deals to be had. Check out giffgaff for unlimited allowances for data, calls and texts - on the Huawei P8 Lite.
Note that some contracts do require an upfront charge.
Cheap Huawei deals
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when trying to find the cheapest mobile contract deals. The monthly cost is the obvious place to start, but many contracts also include an upfront charge, which you pay when you first take out the contract. You should also consider the overall length of the contract.
These three factors will determine the total amount of money you’ll pay over the course of a contract. But don’t worry - there are still loads of Huawei contract options available to you, offering a wide range of tariffs that include different data, call and text allowances.
Check out our cheapest Huawei mobile contracts - and don’t forget you can use the dropdown menus on the left to filter your results.
Find a Huawei mobile contract that includes:
- Short contract - If you’re keen to keep your options open with a flexible one-month contract, then Vodafone, O2, EE and iD Mobile all offer reasonably-priced one-month contracts, with different data and call allowances. However, they do all include an upfront cost.
- Long contract - Spreading costs over a longer contract is a good way of keeping your overall contract cost down, as well as keeping things more manageable monthly. iD Mobile and EE both offer reasonably-priced 24-month contracts with lowish data allowances (500MB). Try iD Mobile and giffgaff if you need a little more data (1-3GB), and more minutes per month.
- No upfront charge - If a hefty upfront charge is a turn-off, you should consider iD Mobile, Tesco Mobile and EE, who offer a selection of Huawei handsets - such as the Huawei Y6 (2017), Huawei P8 Lite, Huawei P9 Lite and Huawei P10 Lite - without the initial outlay.
- Unlimited data - For data junkies who don’t want to worry about a data cap, your best bet is giffgaff. A moderate upfront charge and reasonable monthly fee on the Huawei P8 Lite handset, represent good value for money on their 12 and 18-month contracts.
- Unlimited minutes and texts - If you’re all about the chatting and texting, try EE and giffgaff. There are some good Huawei contracts available which will keep your monthly costs down - with varying data allowances. Though they do all come with an upfront cost.
Don’t forget to play around with the left-hand filters on our price comparison grid to find the right Huawei mobile contract deal for you.
Check out this selection of Huawei handsets available with a range of contracts from different networks:
Huawei Y6 (2017)
This older Huawei model is a great choice if you’re in the market for junior’s first smartphone - or for that matter if you’re just looking for a lightweight and compact all-rounder. You’ll appreciate its 5-inch HD display whilst watching videos and viewing your photos from its 13Mp quality camera; and its decent battery which should last you the day. A stylish handset available in black and gold - its easy to use and available at a price that’s easy on the wallet.
Huawei Honor 9
Not a phone to grab the headlines, the Honor 9 still ticks all the right boxes when it comes to design, performance and, perhaps most importantly, value-for-money. With its stylish glass finish (in Glacier Grey or Sapphire Blue), it’s a lightweight, easy-to-use handset with a dual-lens rear camera and a battery that lasts longer than the Honor 8. All in all, an excellent and affordable buy.
Huawei P20 Lite
If Apple’s premium prices have you shaking your head and tutting loudly, then you should certainly check out the P20 Lite. It’s a budget smartphone, but there’s plenty of bang for your buck here: the 16-megapixel and 2-megapixel dual cameras, 64Gb storage and solid 3,000 mAh battery for starters. There’s also a real-time facial recognition lock and a range of jazzy colours to choose from too.
Huawei P10 Lite
As a mid-range alternative to its premium compadre (Huawei P10), the P10 Lite certainly holds its own. You won’t get the Leica dual-branded cameras, but do get the 5.2-inch, Full HD LCD display, a decent battery life and a quality build that resembles a more expensive model. Probably not a handset for the heavy user, it’s still a good, cheaper alternative to the P10.