Looking for a contract deal on a brand new mobile phone, and like the look of a LG mobile? It's a great choice - and you've come to the right place to find a deal. On this page, you can compare deals from tons of different mobile networks, and discover the perfect LG phone plan for you.
Take a look at what's available using our comparison table. Or, if you need a little help picking the right one, keep reading and we'll tell you everything you need to know.
How to find the best LG phone deal
The best way to find a deal on a LG phone that suits you is to compare them all with our tool. Here's how it works.
Compare deals. See all the LG phone deals we've found in the table on this page, and use the filters to narrow them down to just those that fit what you're looking for.
Think about things like:
- Phone model - Pick a LG phone, select a few to compare side by side, or just take a look at everything available.
- Monthly allowance - For data, calls, and texts.
- Network - Make sure you choose one with good coverage in your area, and any features you feel are essential - such as free tethering or good roaming rates.
- Contract length - Most phone contracts last 24 months, but you may also find 12, 18, or 30 month deals.
- Upfront cost - With some deals you pay more upfront, while others give you a 'free' phone and nothing to pay today.
- Monthly cost - This is what your monthly bill will be for the length of the contract.
You can also use the 'Sort by…' toggle to order the deals by price, data allowance, contract length, and more.
- Pick a deal. Choose one you like the look of, and click through. We'll take you straight to your chosen provider or retailer's website.
- Get your phone. Enter your details, sign up to the deal you picked, and bam - the LG phone is yours.
What's the cheapest LG phone deal?
Finding the cheapest LG contract deal for you couldn't be easier. Just filter the table above for the kind of deals you want, then sort them by cost using the toggle. Sorting by 'total cost' will show you the overall best prices first, taking into account monthly costs, upfront cost, and any extras such as cashback.
And there are a few things you can look out for in a mobile deal that can keep costs down...
- Budget networks and MVNOs - Small networks and MVNOs (mobile virtual network operators) - like Virgin Mobile, giffgaff, or iD Mobile - usually offer deals at lower costs than larger providers.
- Older models - The latest LG phones are the most expensive - but last year's will be a little cheaper.
- Resellers - Companies like Carphone Warehouse and DirectMobiles get cheap mobile deals in bulk, then pass the savings onto you. You could save a bomb by buying through one of these guys - and you'll still get the same fab phone and mobile service from the network you choose.
- Special offers - Every now and then you'll find limited-time offers. They can mean things like lower prices, free gifts, or cashback.
- Existing customer deals - Some networks have special deals that are only available for their current mobile, broadband, or pay-TV customers. O2, BT Mobile, and Sky Mobile have all offered existing customer deals.
- Refurbished models - They're not for everyone, but you could save a significant bit of cash by getting a refurbished phone instead of a brand new one. These handsets are previously owned or returned, and have been thoroughly tested and fixed up.
Can I get a LG phone deal with unlimited data?
You may well be able to find an unlimited data LG phone deal, yes. Mobile plans with unlimited data are only available from a tiny handful of networks, but they do exist.
Providers that offer unlimited data deals on handsets include:
- Giffgaff - though these aren't truly unlimited, as your speeds will be throttled after you've used up a certain number of gigabytes each month
- Virgin Mobile - though these are currently only available to existing Virgin Media broadband customers
There are also big data plans available from various other networks. Most providers have deals with 10GB per month and above, while some - like EE, O2, and Vodafone - have plans with 50GB+. If you use less data than that each month, you'll have more options by looking at high data deals as well.
LG deals with no upfront cost
Prefer not to spend too much today? Look out for LG phone deals with little or nothing to pay upfront. To find them, you can either choose 'free' from the phone cost filter, or sort the comparison table by upfront cost.
Many do require your first month's bill upfront, but that's all - the rest of the phone cost is spread out over the course of your contract.