Sky Sports has announced coverage plans for this year’s women’s Six Nations tournament. All five of England’s matches will be available to watch on the subscription sports service.
Sky will show four of England's five games live, with England v Scotland being covered after the fact. The team's Six Nations campaign starts on 4 February, when the Red Roses facing off against France. The team will be out for revenge after a capable French team pipped them to the trophy in 2016.
Sky Sports head of rugby, Gus Williamson, said: "This is great news for Sky Sports viewers and another example of our strong partnership with the RFU across all levels. This deal will give our viewers more action from the Women's Six Nations than ever before, which adds to a thrilling year of women's rugby on Sky Sports."
There's more women's rugby to come in 2017 too, including all six legs of the HSBC World Rugby Women's Sevens Series and the Old Mutual Wealth series in November.
Ian Ritchie, the RFU's chief executive, said: "This commitment from Sky Sports reflects what an exciting time it is for women's rugby and the ongoing growth of the game. This is an excellent opportunity for any fans unable to attend games to get behind the Red Roses as they build towards the Women's Rugby World Cup in Ireland later this year."
The full Six Nations schedule is as follows:
- Saturday 4 February (Sky Sports Mix) - England Women v France Women - Twickenham - 19.35
- Saturday 11 February (Sky Sports 3) - Wales Women v England Women - Cardiff Arms Park - 11.30
- Saturday 25 February (Sky Sports 2) - England Women v Italy Women - The Twickenham Stoop, 13.00
- Saturday 11 March (Sky Sports 2) - England Women v Scotland Women - The Twickenham Stoop - delayed coverage, KO 13:00
- Friday 17 March (Sky Sports Mix) - Ireland Women v England Women - Donnybrook, Dublin - 13.00