Sky has announced a new partnership with the ECB (England and Wales Cricket Board), bringing a ton of live women’s cricket to Sky Sports for the first time.
In August 2017, subscribers will be able to watch a handful of group stage matches from the Kia Super League, plus both games on finals day in September.
That's on top of the ICC Women's Cricket World Cup throughout the summer, including the final at Lord's on 23 July.
Clare Connor, ECB's director of England women's cricket, said: "At the end of last summer I said that I was immensely proud of what the Kia Super League had achieved during its first season, but equally I stressed that there was still considerable growth potential for the competition.
"Moving into year two I am therefore delighted to announce the next historic moment in the development of the domestic women's game in this country, with six Kia Super League group stage matches plus finals day due to be televised live on Sky Sports."
Here are the Kia Super League games you can watch on Sky Sports:
- Thu 10 August - Southern Vipers v Western Storm, 2.30pm
- Fri 11 August - Yorkshire Diamonds v Lancashire Thunder, 2.30pm
- Sat 12 August - Western Storm v Loughborough Lightning, 12pm
- Sun 13 August - Surrey Stars v Yorkshire Diamonds, 12pm
- Tue 15 August - Loughborough Lightning v Southern Vipers, 2.30pm
- Wed 16 August - Lancashire Thunder v Surrey Stars, 2.30pm
Along with the live games, you'll also get news and analysis on Sportswomen, Sky's show for all the latest in women's sport.
Sky Sports is available on TV from Sky, Virgin Media, TalkTalk, and BT, or with a Sports Pass from Now TV.