Looking for a broadband and TV package, but don’t want to re-mortgage your house to pay for it? Lucky for you, TalkTalk prides itself on its low-priced fast and reliable broadband and generous TV boosts - and it’ll often throw in some cracking deals with them, too.
A few years ago, when it came time to choose a broadband and TV package, there weren’t a lot of options available. Now, though, there are loads of providers to pick from, and one of our favourites is a true veteran of the telecoms world - TalkTalk.
TalkTalk TV Packages
There are two boxes available: a standard TalkTalk TV box and the upgraded TalkTalk TV Plus box. Both are great for streaming on demand content, and the flashy TV Plus box can record up to 180 hours of live TV.
Much like its broadband offerings, TalkTalk’s TV boosts are simple and affordable. Here’s what’s available:
- TV Select Boost - Comes with 15 channels, including Sky One, Fox, National Geo and Comedy Central.
- TV Starter Boost - Gives you six Sky channels including Sky Witness, Sky One and Sky Arts.
- Entertainment Boost - With TalkTalk’s Entertainment Boost, you get everything in the Select boot, plus another 26 premium channels.
- Kids Boost - Offers loads of great kids’ channels like Disney, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.
- Asian Boost - This boost is great for Bollywood movie fans and showcases loads of popular Indian TV shows.
Brilliantly, all of the above TV boosts are on a rolling contract, so you can chop and change them as and when you want. Moreover, you can also add extras like Sky Sports, BT Sport and Sky Cinema too.
If you’d like to learn more about TalkTalk’s TV boosts, click here.
- Unlimited broadband - Offers speeds of up to 17Mb. Although there are definitely faster options available, it’ll be ample for casual internet users and it’s one of the cheapest unlimited packages around.
- Fibre broadband - TalkTalk’s Fibre broadband package offers speeds of 38Mbps. This is a great option for anyone who lives in a busy household, or who likes to stream movies and TV shows via Netflix, Amazon or Now TV.
We hope you found this page useful, but If you need any more help choosing on of TalkTalk’s broadband packages click on the button, below:
Our latest TalkTalk broadband & TV deals
*Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time(8pm to 10pm). Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing.