broadbandchoices is giving away a £10 Amazon gift card with select broadband packages. Here's how you claim it, as well as all the terms and conditions for the offer.
broadbandchoices rewards are back!
Here's how you claim your giftcard:
How to claim your reward
1. After three months from when you buy the deal, you will be sent an email about your reward.
2. Click the link in the email to claim your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
3. You will have three months from when we send the email to claim your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions about this reward:
Do I need to enter my email address and mobile number to receive my gift?
It is entirely up to you how you receive your gift. You can choose either your email address or mobile number or both.
What do I do if I've entered the wrong email/phone number?
Don't worry if you enter the wrong email/phone number you will be given the option to 'resend' your gift on the page which appears straight after you have submitted your details. If this option does not appear or this page is closed, all you will need to do is go back to the original email you received with your gift in and click on the link within the email. This will take you directly to your chosen gift where you can download the PDF version or resend to the correct detail via the previous option mentioned.
I don't have a printer, how do I print off my Gift?
You will not need a printer for most of the gifts available as you can get your gift card delivered directly to your smartphone and present this to the Merchant. Please check the redemption instructions for more details.
How long do I have to activate my reward link?
Please check your terms and conditions as these will state how long you have to activate your reward link by choosing your voucher.
When does my gift card expire?
This depends on the specific brand of the gift you have been sent but you can find the answer in the gift cards Terms and Conditions. These are located either at the bottom of the rewards page if you are accessing online or if you are using the app on your phone you can select the Merchant from a list at the bottom of the page and scroll down to the T&C's.
I don't want the gift card offered. Can I get the cash value of the gift instead?
The gift you have received cannot be exchanged for cash.
Do I need to register any personal details to get my gift
You do need to enter your email/mobile to receive the rewards but there's no need to register any details as you can download your gift in PDF format.
I am having trouble redeeming my gift, what do I do?
Please first of all check the redemption instructions for the card, which can be found at the bottom of the page. If you have followed these instructions and are still having problems please contact our customer care team on email@example.com -CSA to contact Giftcloud via this email, not the customer.
I have chosen to get my gift delivered to my email address but it has not arrived, what do I do?
Please check that you have entered the correct email address, don't worry if you haven't as you can follow the link again and re-enter the correct details then select resend. Please do always check your junk folders if you have selected to receive your gift by email.
I am getting an error message when I try to get my gift card?
You only have 3 months to get your gift and unfortunately once this timeframe has lapsed you will no longer be able to claim your gift card.
Can I split the value of my gift over more than one gift card?
It is not possible to split your gift value you can only pick one gift which comes to the total value stated.
Can I get my gift card posted to me?
Your gift is a digital e-card so does not come in a hard copy, however you can choose to print your gift reference off from the PDF you receive.
My gift is showing as sold out/not available and I really want that gift, what can I do?
Occasionally a gift may not be available due to technical reasons. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to tell you when the gift will be available and check if there have been technical problems.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Decision Technologies Limited of 52-54 High Holborn House, High Holborn, London, WC1V 6RL ("DTL") with Giftcloud of Vodafone House, the Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN acting as their agent ("Giftcloud"). Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of the Promotion - see below for Amazon.co.uk Gift Card General Terms.
- DTL is operating a rewards promotion in conjunction with Giftcloud through DTL's www.broadbandchoices.co.uk website ("Promotion").
- Users have been randomly selected to see this Promotion.
- The reward is a £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card ("Reward").
- To be eligible for the Promotion and receive the Reward you must successfully: (a) sign up to the Promotion with a valid email address; (b) purchase any broadband/fibre, broadband/fibre and phone or broadband/fibre, phone and TV package via the www.broadbandchoices.co.uk website results page; (c) be a resident in the UK and be 18 years or over; and (d) pay your first bill to your internet service provider in full and on time as per their terms and conditions ("Qualifying Purchase").
- Purchases of broadband/fibre, broadband/fibre and phone or broadband/fibre, phone and TV package made via the telephone, webchat or in-store will not be Qualifying Purchases.
- The Qualifying Purchase must be made in accordance with the instructions, immediately, and within any time limit stated, after clicking on the product link - if any other websites or advertising banners are clicked on in between following the product link and making the purchase, we will not be able to track the sale and you will not qualify for the Reward.
- The Reward is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Reward may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Recipients of the Reward agree that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by them, and that all third party terms and conditions relating to the Reward are beyond DTL's control.
- DTL reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion are not a Qualifying Purchase.
- DTL cannot accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will DTL (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Promotion and it excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to customer arising out of the Reward.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- DTL reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion if it believes that the terms of the Promotion or the Reward are being abused in any way.
- If you cancel your order within 90 days you will not be eligible to receive the Reward.
- This Promotion may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
- This Promotion cannot be combined with any other voucher, offer, discount or promotion code on www.broadbandchoices.co.uk or DTL and may not be redeemed for cash. However, if the internet service provider through which the package is purchased is promoting an additional offer, this should be honoured by the provider as per that provider's terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, DTL cannot accept responsibility for a customer's eligibility for any provider's promotions or offers.
- Your Reward will be sent within 90 days of your purchase to the email entered into this Promotion.
- You will have 3 months to claim your Reward by sending it to your email or mobile phone.
- Only one Reward will be delivered per email address, per Qualifying Purchase
- Please check redemption instructions and terms and conditions of your Reward
- Rewards should be treated like cash and kept securely. A Reward cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this Promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates
If you have any questions about this offer, please contact DTL via email@example.com.
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card terms and conditions
For full Terms and Conditions please visit the following link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200272910k