The iPhone 6 brought a fresh look and feel to the iconic mobile when it came out in 2014 - and it's still worth getting today. Here's how you can get your hands on this stunning phone, and nab a great value deal while you're at it.
How to choose an iPhone 6 deal
Compare all the available iPhone 6 deals with the tool above. On broadbandchoices you'll find tons of plans and deals, making it easy peasy to find one that suits you.
You can narrow the results down a bit using the filters on the left hand side. This'll let you search just for deals within your budget, deals with mega data allowances, deals on your favoured network, or whatever else is important to you in an iPhone 6 plan.
Then choose one you like, give it a click, and we'll take you through to the provider or seller so you can sign up. It really is that simple.
What's the iPhone 6 like?
As a standard sized iPhone, the 6 has a 4.7-inch display. It's got a HD resolution - 750 x 1334 pixels to be exact - with better colours and brightness than previous iPhones. (If you want this iPhone with a Full HD screen, by the way, take a look at the larger iPhone 6 Plus instead.)
The iPhone 6 came with some major camera improvements when it launched, including better software. The lens on the back is an 8MP offering with autofocus and dual-tone flash, and makes for excellent snaps. It can also record Full HD video, as well as rocking timelapse and Slo-Mo modes.
Powered by a dual-core Apple A8 chip, this iPhone has plenty of welly behind it. Teamed with quad-core graphics and 1GB of RAM, it's well-equipped to handle apps and games.
The 1810mAh battery isn't the best for an iPhone, but it's more than enough juice to see you through the day.
Along with all the above, the iPhone 6 also has:
- Up to 128GB storage
- Touch ID and Apple Pay
- Smooth, aluminium design
iPhone 6 pay monthly contracts
A pay monthly contract is a great way to get an iPhone 6. It helps make the cost of Apple's handset a bit more manageable, and you have lots of choice when you come to pick a deal.
Plans are available from tons of networks - including big'uns like O2 and Vodafone as well as smaller providers like iD Mobile. Some also offer refurbs, special deals for current customers, or contracts that let you upgrade your phone early.
And of course a range of allowances are available, from a cheap-as-chips 500MB data plans with a few minutes and texts, all the way up to unlimited everything. Most of us are happy with 1GB-3GB data, but if you're not sure how much you need, [check out our guide]( for help.
Then just use our tool to enter your criteria and compare all the available iPhone 6 pay-monthly contracts, and select one you like.
What's the best price on an iPhone 6?
To get the best iPhone 6 price possible, sort the above table by total cost once you've fiddled with the filters. We'll show you the cheapest deals for you right at the top.
For an even lower price, here are some more things you may want to considerÖ
- Refurbished models: Refurbished or reconditioned handsets cost less than brand new ones.
- Resellers: These are companies like Carphone Warehouse that get phones and SIM plans in bulk, then offer them to you at a lower price. You get the same good service from the network, but it's cheaper.
- MVNOs: 'Mobile virtual network operators' are smaller networks that piggyback on the bigger ones, meaning lower operating costs for them and thus lower prices for you. Examples include Virgin Mobile and giffgaff.
- Internal storage: iPhone 6 models with less internal storage retail cheaper - but make sure you still have enough room for all your apps and files.
- Existing customer deals: Some networks have special deals that are only available to current users who are upgrading; and some give you a discount or extras if you have their broadband or TV service in your home too. EE, Three, Sky Mobile, and BT Mobile are just a few networks who've been known to offer existing customer deals.
What's good about the iPhone 6?
- Low price
- Has a headphone jack
- Dual-core processors
- Stylish design
- Good cameras
What's bad about the iPhone 6?
- Better selfie cameras on later models
- Not the strongest build
- Battery life could be better
iPhone 6 specs
|Sim Card Type||Nano|
|Form Factor||Candy Bar|
|Size||67mm x 6.9mm x 138.1mm|
|Display Size||4.7 inches|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD|
|Resolution||750 x 1334 inches|
|Pixels Per Inch||326 ppi|
|Touch Screen Type||Capacitive|
|Processor Cores||Quad Core Cores|
|Internal Storage||16, 32, 64, 128|
|Primary Camera||8 MP|
|Video Quality||1080p HD|
|2nd Camera||2.1 MP|
|Frequency||Dual-band, Quad-band, Tri-band|