If you want to find the best Apple iPhone contract deals, you’re in the right place! Our special tool does all of the legwork for you, comparing the very best iPhone contracts and showing you the latest models at the cheapest prices.
Picking the best Apple iPhone deal couldn’t be easier - simply take a look at what’s available in our easy-to-use comparison table. Or, if you need help to pick the right iPhone, read on and we’ll tell you everything you need to know.
iPhone contract deals explained
Here’s how our handy comparison table works:
Compare the best Apple iPhone deals in the table on this page and use the filters to narrow the results to your specific requirements.
Here’s some things to think about before you pick a deal:
- Model - take your pick from a few different Apple iPhones, compare them side-by-side, or browse what’s available.
- Monthly Allowance - compare data calls and texts to find the best option for you.
- Network - make sure the network you choose provides good coverage in your area, and any other features you think best suits you; like tethering or good roaming rates.
- Contract length - although most contract lengths last twenty-four months, you might find ones that last twelve, eighteen or even thirty months.
- Upfront cost - some deals may require you to pay more upfront, while some give you a ‘free’ phone with nothing to pay today.
- Monthly cost - this is what you'll pay each month for the length of the contract. You can also use the ‘Sort by’ toggle to order the deals by price, data allowance, contract lengths, and more.
- Pick a deal - choose one you like the look of and click through. We’ll take you straight to your chosen provider or retailer’s website.
- Get your phone - here’s the best part! Enter your details, sign up to your chosen deal, and enjoy your Apple iPhone.
What's good about the iPhone?
Apple iPhones are smooth, slick, and cooler than a refrigerator in the arctic circle. When it comes to smartphones, no brand carries quite the same clout as Apple. But do they live up to all the hype?
Let’s take a look…
- Design - you’d be hard-pushed to find a slicker looking mobile than an iPhone. From the dinky original iPhone, all the way up to the latest model with extra bells and whistles, when it comes to design, Apple are nothing short of trend-setters.
- iOS Updates - iOS - the software that runs on Apple phones - guarantees you’ll get software updates for years. It's one of the easiest operating systems to use too.
- Customer service - with Apple, you don’t hag on a phone line for hours listening to awkward hold music - you can drop into one of their stores and speak to one of their aptly named ‘geniuses’ and they’ll resolve your problem, pronto.
- Apple Pay - Apple have other perks to offer, like Apple Pay. Simply press your finger on the Touch ID sensor, or glance at your home screen on newer iPhones, and your milk and bread is paid for, stress-free.
Latest iPhone models
Can I get an iPhone with unlimited data?
You sure can. Although they’re only available from a handful of networks, they are out there. Providers who offer unlimited data deals on handsets include:
- Three - when it comes to unlimited data, Three's still the best choice. There are some restrictions on its plans around tethering and roaming, but you'll be able to browse the web, stream TV and movies, play games and download apps to your heart's content.
- Giffgaff - though these aren’t truly unlimited, as your speeds will be throttled after you’ve used up a certain number of gigabytes each month.
- Virgin Mobile - right now, unlimited data plans with Virgin are only available to existing Virgin Media broadband customers, though they are available from various other networks. Most providers offer deals with 10GB per month and above while other - EE, O2 and Vodafone - have plans with 50GB+. If you use less date than that each month, you’ll have more options by looking at high date deals as well.
How to get the cheapest iPhone deals
iPhone deals change all the time. So, to make sure you get the best deals and save the most money, keep an eye on the latest deals and cheapest offers via the deals checker at the top of this page.
To find the cheapest Apple iPhone deals, simply filter the above table to show the type of deal you’re looking for, then sort the results by cost.
Here’s a few things to look out for to keep your costs down:
- Older models - Each time a new iPhone drops, the model before gets a little cheaper. That means after the release of a new iPhone, you should have the pick of the best deals.
- Resellers - some companies like Carphone Warehouse and DirectMobiles get cheap mobile deals in bulk, then pass the savings on to you.
- Special offers - everyone likes an offer, they can mean things like lower prices, free gifts and cashback.
- Existing customer deals - some networks have special deals that are only available for their current mobile, broadband, or pay-tv customers.
- Refurbished models - some people turn their noses up at refurbished phones. And that’s fair enough - they’re not for everyone. But for those on a budget, they’re a perfect option.