Looking for a contract deal on a brand new mobile phone, and like the look of the Galaxy Note 9? It's a great choice - and you've come to the right place to find a deal. On this page, you can compare deals from tons of different mobile networks, and discover the perfect Galaxy Note 9 plan for you.
Take a look at what's available using the table above. Or, if you need a little help picking the right one, keep reading and we'll tell you everything you need to know.
How to find the best Galaxy Note 9 deal
The best way to find a deal on a Galaxy Note 9 that suits you is to compare them all with our tool. Here's how it works.
Compare deals. See all the Galaxy Note 9 deals we've found in the table on this page, and use the filters to narrow them down to just those that fit what you're looking for.
Think about things like:
- Monthly allowance - For data, calls, and texts.
- Network - Make sure you choose one with good coverage in your area, and any features you feel are essential - such as free tethering or good roaming rates.
- Contract length - Most phone contracts last 24 months, but you may also find 12, 18, or 30 month deals.
- Upfront cost - With some deals you pay more upfront, while others give you a 'free' phone and nothing to pay today.
- Monthly cost - This is what your monthly bill will be for the length of the contract.
- Pick a deal. Choose one you like the look of, and click through. We'll take you straight to your chosen provider or retailer's website.
- Get your phone. Enter your details, sign up to the deal you picked, and bam - the Galaxy Note 9 is yours.
What's the cheapest Galaxy Note 9 deal?
Finding the cheapest Galaxy Note 9 contract deal for you couldn't be easier. Just filter the table above for the kind of deals you want, then sort them by cost using the toggle. Sorting by 'total cost' will show you the overall best prices first, taking into account monthly costs, upfront cost, and any extras such as cashback.
And there are a few things you can look out for in a mobile deal that can keep costs down…
- Budget networks and MVNOs - Small networks and MVNOs (mobile virtual network operators) - like Virgin Mobile, giffgaff, or iD Mobile - usually offer deals at lower costs than larger providers.
- Resellers - Companies like Carphone Warehouse and DirectMobiles get cheap mobile deals in bulk, then pass the savings onto you. You could save a bomb by buying through one of these guys - and you'll still get the same fab phone and mobile service from the network you choose.
- Special offers - Every now and then you'll find limited-time offers. They can mean things like lower prices, free gifts, or cashback.
- Existing customer deals - Some networks have special deals that are only available for their current mobile, broadband, or pay-TV customers. O2, BT Mobile, and Sky Mobile have all offered existing customer deals.
- Refurbished models - They're not for everyone, but you could save a significant bit of cash by getting a refurbished phone instead of a brand new one. These handsets are previously owned or returned, and have been thoroughly tested and fixed up.
Can I get a Galaxy Note 9 deal with unlimited data?
You may well be able to find an unlimited data Galaxy Note 9 deal, yes. Mobile plans with unlimited data are only available from a tiny handful of networks, but they do exist.
Providers that offer unlimited data deals on handsets include:
- Giffgaff - though these aren't truly unlimited, as your speeds will be throttled after you've used up a certain number of gigabytes each month
- Virgin Mobile - though these are currently only available to existing Virgin Media broadband customers
There are also big data plans available from various other networks. Most providers have deals with 10GB per month and above, while some - like EE, O2, and Vodafone - have plans with 50GB+. If you use less data than that each month, you'll have more options by looking at high data deals as well.
Galaxy Note 9 deals with no upfront cost
Prefer not to spend too much today? Look out for Galaxy Note 9 deals with little or nothing to pay upfront. To find them, you can either choose 'free' from the phone cost filter, or sort the comparison table by upfront cost.
Many do require your first month's bill upfront, but that's all - the rest of the phone cost is spread out over the course of your contract.
Galaxy Note 9 specs
|Release Date||24/08/2018 00:00:00|
|Sim Card Type||Nano|
|Form Factor||Candy Bar|
|Size||76.4mm x 8.8mm x 161.9mm|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Display Size||6.4 inches|
|Screen Type||Super AMOLED|
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 inches|
|Pixels Per Inch||516 ppi|
|Touch Screen Type||Capacitive|
|Processor Cores||Octa Core Cores|
|Internal Storage||128, 512|
|External Storage||Micro SDXC|
|Primary Camera||12 MP|
|2nd Camera||8 MP|