The Galaxy S10 is Samsung’s latest flagship handset, and the Korean tech giant has packed some brilliant surprises into this one. Check below for the phone’s key specs and features, as well as how to get one for the best price.
With its pin-hole camera at the top right-hand corner of the screen, and a near bezel-less, edge-to-edge display, Samsung has done a great job in differentiating the S10 from its predecessor. Indeed, in terms of its design, the S10 is elegant and simple, whilst maintaining the look and feel of a premium handset. Plus, sturdy Gorilla Glass screen protection also makes the device extra tough and durable, too.
Perhaps one of its most significant alterations, though, is the inclusion of an embedded ultrasonic finger print sensor in place of the home screen button. Indeed, this clever bit of tech will allow you to unlock the phone by simply touching the glass with your finger. As we say, it’s impressive stuff!
Finally, there are three colour options to choose from: Prism Black, Prism White and Prism Green.
Specs and features
Here are some of the Samsung Galaxy S10’s key features:
- Display - at 6.1 inches, the S10 is larger than the S10e, though smaller than the S10 Plus model. Other cool display features are Samsung’s gorgeous AMOLED screens and a headphone jack.
- Processor - the S10 boasts a super-powerful Qualcomm 855 Snapdragon processor with enough clout to support embedded fingerprint sensors.
- Battery - the device carry’s an impressive 3,400mAh battery which should give the phone enough life to last the whole day. Plus, the device also supports fast wireless charging and power share capabilities.
- Camera - at the back of the phone, you’ll find three powerful dual cameras. One 12MP with dual aperture, another 12MP and one 16MP with an ultra-wide lens.
- Storage - we’re pleased to say that the standard Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with 8GB of RAM, and 128GB or 512GB of storage. In short, then, a hefty amount with loads of space for images and videos.
Unsurprisingly, the S10 isn’t cheap.
In fact, the handset will cost £799 for the 128GB storage version, and £999 for the 512GB version.
Overall, we think the Samsung Galaxy S10 is a seriously impressive smartphone, that offers some fantastic specs and features along that differentiate it from its predecessor.
What's the cheapest Galaxy S10 deal?
So, although the S10 is cheap compared to the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, it’s still pretty darn expensive. Good news is, you don’t necessarily need to pay out a chunk of money in one go.
Comparing offers is a great way to save money, and companies like giffgaff are likely to have cheaper deals compared to the big providers.
Also, going through a mobile reseller rather than through a network could also save you money, as they usually sell the same plans on those operators but at cheaper prices.
Which networks sell the Galaxy S10?
Here is where to start looking for the best deals:
Vodafone - Vodafone are great at finding cheap mobile plans. They offer an array of pay monthly plans, SIM-Only offers, and its 'Red' 4G plans.
EE - are a dab-hand at providing cheap mobile offers, too. Whether you’re looking for a phone contract, SIM-Only or even a mobile broadband deal, EE have a huge selection of deals to offer.
O2 - existing customers will find an array of special offers, and a wide selection of plans.
Three - Three offer loads of SIM-only and unlimited data plans, you’ll be spoilt for choice with Three.
Galaxy S10 specs
|Sim Card Type||Nano|
|Form Factor||Candy Bar|
|Size||70.4mm x 7.8mm x 149.9mm|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Display Size||6.1 inches|
|Screen Type||Super AMOLED|
|Resolution||1440 x 3040 inches|
|Pixels Per Inch||550 ppi|
|Touch Screen Type||Capacitive|
|Processor Cores||Octa Core Cores|
|Internal Storage||128, 512|
|External Storage||Micro SD|
|Primary Camera||12 MP|
|2nd Camera||10 MP|