Woav business broadband: What can I get?
Good value, flexible, and perfect for small businesses - those are just some of the reasons Woav will make you say woah.
For a business that just needs broadband and a phone line, this could be the provider for you. We’re talking straightforward packages with just enough flexibility to shape them to fit your business - with no unnecessary bells and whistles. Here’s what you can get.
To order a deal from Woav, or to find out more information on its packages, call 0800 915 6047.
What can I get from Woav?
In a nutshell, Woav offers broadband and phone lines for businesses. All its packages are available on either one month, 12 month, or 24 month contracts - the longer contracts being cheaper per month, of course.
Its broadband comes with a few nice perks, too. You’ll get a router included (though there’s an extra charge for it on one month contracts), free static IP addresses on request, and even free line installation if you need it.
Broadband and phone
Woav’s combo broadband and phone packages are:
- Standard Business Broadband and Phone - basic ADSL broadband with speeds up to 17Mb and a 25GB usage limit. Ideal if your business needs an internet connection for things like email but doesn’t rely on it.
- Unlimited Business Broadband and Phone - basic broadband with speeds up to 17Mb and unlimited downloads. Perfect if you want broadband for your business but aren’t fussed about superfast speeds.
- Standard Business Fibre Optic Broadband and Phone - superfast fibre optic broadband with download speeds up to 76Mb, upload speeds up to 19Mb, and a 50GB download limit. Ideal if speed is of the essence but you only need the internet for a few bits and bobs - otherwise that download limit will get restrictive.
- Unlimited Business Fibre Optic Broadband and Phone - fibre optic broadband with download speeds up to 76Mb, upload speeds up to 19Mb, and unlimited downloads. Browse, email, stream music, hold conference calls, download files, sync data, and host servers to your heart’s content.
All come with basic line rental and pay-as-you-go calls as standard, but you can always throw in an add-on for more calling minutes.
Woav also offers broadband-only packages, for businesses that need the internet but not a phone line. The packages are:
- Standard Business Broadband Only - download speeds up to 17Mb, 25GB download limit.
- Unlimited Business Broadband Only - download speeds up to 17Mb, unlimited downloads.
Again, both are available on either one month, 12 month, or 24 month contracts. Unfortunately, fibre optic broadband isn’t available without a phone line - only standard ADSL.
Got a business that doesn’t need broadband, but does have the phone ringing off the hook? Woav offers phone-only packages too. Its basic line rental comes at a nice low price, with pay-as-you-go calls - which is perfect if your business mostly receives phone calls, but if you also need to call out, you can get add-ons for more minutes. The add-ons you can get are:
- UK Landline Anytime - inclusive calls to other UK landlines at any time of day
- UK Landline and Mobile Anytime - inclusive calls to UK landlines and mobiles at any time of day
- International 500 - 500 minutes per month to landlines in select international destinations
- International 1500 - 1500 minutes per month to landlines in select international destinations
You can also add calling features, including voicemail, call diversion, anonymous call reject, and loads more. These are a tad more expensive, but you can always save money by bundling some of them together.
Free Unlimited Business Broadband and Phone for 12 months, then £10 per month thereafter (plus £14 line rental) - this is an amazing deal on standard business broadband, with no download limits and nothing to pay but line rental for a whole year.
Click to see this deal
Unlimited Business Fibre Optic Broadband and Phone, £10 per month for 12 months, then £28 per month thereafter (plus £14 line rental) - one of the cheapest ways to get fibre optic broadband and line rental for your business with no download limits whatsoever.
Click to see this deal
£21 per month Business Fibre Optic Broadband and Phone (plus £14 line rental) - at just £35 per month, this is a great way to get a bit of speedy broadband at a low price.
Click to see this deal
What’s good about Woav?
- Packages are nice and straightforward, but with enough choice to find what you want
- Choose between 24 month, 12 month, and flexible one month contracts
- Superfast fibre optic broadband available, with speeds up to 76Mb
- Basic packages are good value, including low price line rental
- Great for small businesses
- Unlimited broadband is truly unlimited, with no hidden caps or traffic management
- Broadband-only option available
- Can get free static IP addresses on request
What’s bad about Woav?
- Not the fastest business broadband around - BT and TalkTalk offer speeds up to 1Gb, for instance
- Not as widely available as some providers
- Fibre optic broadband isn’t available as broadband-only
- Add-ons and calling features can get expensive very quickly
- Not ideal for large businesses - there’s no synchronous speeds, VoIP, business numbers, cloud storage, and so on
- Download limits may be restrictive