Based in the South West of England, Truespeed offers full fibre broadband packages with guaranteed speeds of at least 200Mbps
Although you might not realise it, with most providersyou don’t actually get a full fibre package, only part fibre. Not so with Truespeed. It’s one of the few providers to offer genuine, fibre-to-the-premises broadband.
Catch is, it isn’t available everywhere. So if you find that you can’t get a deal in your area, you can register your interest via Truespeed’s website.
Here’s everything it has to offer:
Truespeed broadband review
Like other smaller UK providers, Truespeed offers its own range of superfast, fibre-to-the premises internet packages, and promises buffer-free broadband, direct to your home. Moreover, you can also get phone packages, too, plus bolt-ons such as inclusive calls to mobiles.
Nearly all of Truespeed’s fibre broadband networks were built totally from scratch, and are only made possible by local people signing up, and showing interest in the service.
Its packages, include:
- HOME 200 – offers speeds of 200mbps, ideal for busy households who stream lots of music and video.
- HOME OFFICE 250 – offers 250mbps speeds, and free installation.
- BUSINESS – offers speeds that range from 200mbps to 10mbps.
Overall, Truespeed’s customer support is rated favourably on review site Trust Pilot, with an average rating of 4.5 stars at the time of writing.
To that end, if good customer service and fast broadband speeds are particularly important to you, Truespeed is well worth a look.
Truespeed home phone
If you need a landline, Truespeed offers two telephone packages, plus the option to add on mobile plans too.
While all of Truespeed’s fibre broadband packages include phone lines, calls are not included in the monthly cost.
Phone packages include:
- UK evening and weekends unlimited – offers unlimited calls to UK landlines after 7pm and all weekend (£2.99/month at time of writing)
- Anytime UK unlimited – offers unlimited calls to UK landlines and 0845/0870 numbers anytime (£6.99/month at time of writing)
Extras and perks
If you’re already subscribed to one of Truespeed’s phone packages, you can add a bolt-on package, too.
- Mobile 250 includes 250 minutes of calls to UK mobile numbers each month
- Mobile 750 750 minutes of calls to UK mobile numbers each month
- International 750 750 minutes of calls to 40 destinations worldwide. These are: Australia, Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, India, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia (Moscow and St Petersburg only), Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA.