Our experts have picked out a broadband deal that they think offers fantastic value at the moment. Read on to see what they've selected, and find out how to get it.
Terms and conditions apply. Offers may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. See supplier's site for full details.
TalkTalk TV with Fast Broadband and Sky Sports - save £25.50 (ends 17 August 2017)
It's an exciting time for Deal of the Week, because this is one of the best offers we've seen recently. If you're looking for a great value TV Sports package, this is definitely it.
You'll need to be really quick to get this one though - it ends on 17 August.
Why have we picked this deal?
Short answer - football. Longer answer - Premier League football and one heck of a discount.
Let's get into it:
- Monthly cost: This deal costs just £28.45 a month. At full price, you'd pay £53.95 each month, so this deal saves you £25.50 a month. Amazing value.
- First year cost: TalkTalk also wins here - at just £341.40 for the first year, it's unmatched against other packages that include Sky Sports.
- Value: There's not much in the way of extras here - no cashback, or reward cards for example. But considering the massive saving on Sky Sports, that doesn't really matter. Plus free setup's nice.
- Topicality: The Premier League has kicked off once again, which means now's the perfect time to get Sky Sports. If you're after one of the cheapest ways to do it… well, this is it.
- Demographic: With speeds of 17Mb, this package will suit small households or individual sports fans. If you have a large family, shared household or just want faster speeds, this deal with fibre optic broadband will cost £35 a month.
Other good deals this week
Plusnet Unlimited Broadband + £50 cashback (ends 21 August 2017)
Similar to last week's winner, this Plusnet deal gives you 17Mb broadband for just £18.99 a month. It's already one of the cheapest broadband packages available, but this deal also comes with £50 cashback. It's a broadbandchoices exclusive, so there's only one place you can get it…
Vodafone Unlimited Fibre 38 + reward including £75 prepaid card (ends 9 September 2017)
We like to mix things up a bit - we've had two good ADSL broadband packages, so let's throw in a great value fibre optic broadband deal. This Vodafone package give you speeds of up to 38Mb for £25 a month. It also lets you take a reward of your choice - including a £75 prepaid card or SONOS Play speaker.
What is Deal of the Week?
Here at broadbandchoices, we see dozens of offers come and go every month, many offering incredible value. We thought it'd be useful to highlight some of the best on a regular basis.
Each week (well, if we're honest, each two weeks), we trawl through the multitude of available deals and pick one that stands out to us as being particularly noteworthy.
How do we judge Deal of the Week?
We pick the Deal of the Week based on five distinct criteria, as well as personal judgement based on our experience within the industry.
- Monthly cost: how much you'll pay each month.
- Yearly total: the overall first year cost, including any extra charges like installation activation and equipment.
- Value: What do you get for your money? Here, we'll factor in any extras that come with the package, available add-ons as well as rewards like vouchers and cashback.
- Topicality: how relevant is this package to what's happening right now? For example, is it a holiday? Is it student broadband season? Is a new hit series starting on TV? Is it a sales season?
- Demographic: who is this package for, and how well does it cater to their needs?
Who picks Deal of the Week?
Our Editorial team are wholly responsible for choosing deal of the week. Take it from us - they know their onions. And by 'onions', we mean 'in-depth details about the world of broadband and mobile' - everything from how to find the best package, to consumer advice, to how to have more fun with your connection.
They're separate from any commercial interests and fully impartial. The only thing they care about is that they pick out a great deal. Also cake.
Why not check out some of their guides?
- Can I keep my email if I switch broadband?
- Can I keep my email if I move house?
- How to boost your internet speed
- Broadband without a landline