Our experts have picked out a broadband deal that they think offers fantastic value at the moment. Read on to see what they've selected, and find out how to get it.
1 - Terms and conditions apply. Offers may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. See supplier's site for full details.
TalkTalk Faster Fibre + TV Plus + Evening and weekend calls
TalkTalk's got a doozy of a deal right here. We're talking truly unlimited, fibre optic broadband with speeds up to 38Mb; TV Plus with over 90 channels including Sky 1; and inclusive calls to UK landlines and mobiles at evenings and weekends. It's only £30 per month for the lot, with absolutely nothing at all to pay upfront.
As if that's not enough, you can also claim a FREE TalkTalk SIM card. It's loaded with 500MB data, unlimited texts, and 200 minutes each month - perfect for staying touch when you're out and about in the sunshine.
But hurry - this is a broadbandchoices exclusive and ends 29 June!
Why have we picked this deal?
What can we say? TalkTalk always offers excellent value, and the provider has outdone itself this week.
- Monthly cost: £30 per month for fibre optic broadband and premium TV is amazingly cheap.
- First year cost: Activation is free, your TV box is free, and there are no setup or installation costs. For the whole first year, this deal's just £360.
- Value: Boy does this one give you value. Free setup, £30 per month, and a free mobile SIM? Yes please.
- Topicality: Summer has well and truly arrived - so you probably want to keep in touch with pals on your TalkTalk mobile while you're outside sunbathing. Or hiding from the heat inside with some fab TV. It's your call.
- Demographic: This is a good all-rounder that will work for everyone. There's enough speed for a medium-sized household, and 90+ channels should satisfy everyone.
Other good deals this week
Plusnet Broadband Unlimited + £75 cashback - broadbandchoices exclusive!
Here's another exclusive deal that we think is great value. Get Plusnet broadband with unlimited downloads and speeds up to 17Mb, and you'll get £75 cashback. It's £17.99 per month and there's no setup fee, so it's very friendly on the old wallet. You'll need to hurry with this one too though - it ends 28 June!
EE Unlimited Broadband + Weekend calls + £75 cashback
It's broadbandchoices exclusive galore this week! We love a broadband deal from EE because it comes with some very nice bonuses: £75 cashback and 5GB monthly data for EE mobile users. And yes, you can use that additional allowance abroad in the EU - just in time for your summer hols. It's good value the rest of the year too, at just £21 per month. But sign up ASAP - offer ends 25 June.
What is Deal of the Week?
Here at broadbandchoices, we see dozens of offers come and go every month, many offering incredible value. We thought it'd be useful to highlight some of the best on a regular basis.
Each week (well, if we're honest, each two weeks), we trawl through the multitude of available deals and pick one that stands out to us as being particularly noteworthy.
How do we judge Deal of the Week?
We pick the Deal of the Week based on five distinct criteria, as well as personal judgement based on our experience within the industry.
- Monthly cost: how much you'll pay each month.
- Yearly total: the overall first year cost, including any extra charges like installation activation and equipment.
- Value: What do you get for your money? Here, we'll factor in any extras that come with the package, available add-ons as well as rewards like vouchers and cashback.
- Topicality: how relevant is this package to what's happening right now? For example, is it a holiday? Is it student broadband season? Is a new hit series starting on TV? Is it a sales season?
- Demographic: who is this package for, and how well does it cater to their needs?
Who picks Deal of the Week?
Our Editorial team are wholly responsible for choosing deal of the week. Take it from us - they know their onions. And by 'onions', we mean 'in-depth details about the world of broadband and mobile' - everything from how to find the best package, to consumer advice, to how to have more fun with your connection.
They're separate from any commercial interests and fully impartial. The only thing they care about is that they pick out a great deal. Also cake.
Why not check out some of their guides?
- Can I keep my email if I switch broadband?
- Can I keep my email if I move house?
- How to boost your internet speed
- Broadband without a landline