If you’re looking for affordable broadband, Origin’s a good place to begin. It specialises in easy to understand, low-cost packages that cater to those who want to keep things simple.
What does Origin Broadband do?
Three packages are available:
- Origin Broadband - gives you unlimited downloads. This is best suited for small households.
- Origin Fibre - gives you unlimited downloads. This is a good choice for families and large households who want to stream video, surf the web, play games and more at the same time.
- Origin Max - gives you unlimited downloads. This is Origin’s fastest package, making it even better for families with lots of web-connected doo-dads, and heavy users who will be downloading a lot.
All Origin Broadband packages include an all-in-one router and free 24 hour UK-based tech support. They’re all available with pay as you go calls, but for a bit extra money you can upgrade to inclusive evening and weekend, international and anytime calls.
Origin phone packages
As well as broadband, you can get landline-only packages from Origin. You can choose between inclusive weekend, evening or pay as you go calls, and there are a number of add-ons available too. These include:
- Anonymous call reject
- Call barring
- Caller display
- Call diversion
- Origin Supersaver
What’s good about Origin Broadband?
- Specialises in affordable broadband
- Superfast fibre optic broadband great for families and shared houses
- Truly unlimited broadband without fair usage or traffic management
- Simple, easy to understand packages
- 24 hour customer service available all year round
- Refer a friend to receive credit on your bill
What’s bad about Origin Broadband?
- Not much in the way of extras compared to some other providers - no free Wi-Fi access, or antivirus software, for example
- Fibre optic broadband not available everywhere
- No pay TV options