When you think of iPhones, a few things come to mind: power, elegant design, and features coming out the wazoo. The iPhone 7 hits all those criteria, with tons of power, a great camera, slick looks, a lovely screen, water resistance… In short, it's really, really good.
Our best iPhone 7 deals
How do I compare iPhone 7 deals?
It's easy - simply scroll up to the top of this page and you'll see loads of iPhone 7 plans. We let you compare options from the UK's top mobile operators and resellers.
If you want to refine your search further, you can use the filters at the side of the page. You can choose to only compare deals for your choice of networks, set a budget, compare no upfront cost iPhone deals and more.
What is the iPhone 7 like?
It's good. That's no surprise - even the most ardent Android fan would have to admit that Apple doesn't make bad phones. The iPhone 7 is one of its best to date - it's a premium phone with premium features.
The iPhone 7 sports a 4.7 inch display. That's considerably less real estate than its main rival, the Samsung Galaxy S8, but it does mean the phone's more comfortable to use one-handed. If you do want a bigger screen, consider the iPhone 7 Plus instead.
The camera is one of the iPhone 7's strongest features. The 12MP dual-lens camera features excellent image stabilisation, autofocus and 2x optical zoom. One area in particular that the phone excels is low light photography - photos will look crisp even if you're in the dingiest of rooms.
Rip into the iPhone 7's innards and you'll find a quad-core Apple A10 fusion chip, with 2GB RAM - which all means that it's a bit of a powerhouse. It's fast enough to run all iOS apps and games smoothly, and switch between tasks incredibly quickly.
The iPhone 7 contains a 1960 mAh battery. That's good enough to get most people through the day, but some heavy users may find they need to keep a charger to hand.
The iPhone 7 is jam-packed with features, including:
- IP67 water and dust resistance
- Force Touch pressure sensitive screen - push the screen harder for shortcuts to favourite apps and more
- Fingerprint scanner
- Apple Pay
iPhone 7 pay monthly contracts
It's the most famous mobile phone brand in the world, so of course the iPhone 7 is available from loads of different mobile operators, including:
There are also a wide variety of plans available - everything from iPhone deals with no upfront cost, to unlimited data deals that will let you use your handset as much as you like on the road. Use our comparison service to see all your options and find a deal that suits you.
What's the best price on an iPhone 7?
That depends on a number of things, including what you want from the deal, and when you look for it. Regardless, you'll want to find an iPhone 7 plan that's as cheap as possible, and to that end there are a few things you can look for.
- Use a reseller - a reseller is a company that sells phones and pay monthly contracts on most networks. These often work out far cheaper than going with an operator directly.
- Choose an MVNO - mobile virtual network operators (MVNO) like giffgaff, Virgin Mobile or ID, use one of the big networks to deliver services. That means you get the same coverage as EE, Three, O2 or Vodafone, as well as better deals in some cases.
- Get a refurbished handset - you may be able to get a contract with a used or broken iPhone 7 that has been fully restored to working order. Naturally, this costs less than a brand spanking new phone.
- Look at existing customer deals - if you're already with a network, you may be able to get a good deal.
What's good about the iPhone 7?
- Sharp screen
- Powerful processor
- Excellent camera
- Fingerprint sensor and Apple Pay
- Pressure-sensitive touch screen
- Water and dust resistant
- Loads of apps available
What's bad about the iPhone 7?
- No headphone jack
- Unspectacular battery life
iPhone 7 specs
Sim Card Type
Size & Weight
138.3mm x 7.1mm x 67.1mm
750 x 1334 inches
Pixels Per Inch
Touch Screen Type
Quad Core Cores
32, 128, 256
Camera & Video